DR. DILIP V SALUNKHE.MBBS (FAMILY PHYSICIAN)
A decade long of experience and practice in medical field. Belonging to a medical family initiated me to choose medical as my career. Completed Medical Education in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from Dr. V M Medical College, Solapur in the year 1973. Started pratice by joining Solapur Civil Hospital as a House Surgeon in Gynaecology and Obstetrics. Few Achivements and Services as mentioned below:
- Started Practice in "Sanjivani Dispensary Chopda" in year 1978.
- Medical Officer in "Chopda Nagar Parishad" and 5 yrs. as Secretary in "Chopda Rotary Club".
- Service to Mankind & Nature by conducting Blood Donation Camps as well by Plantation Camps.
- Started a 15 Bed "Shree Siddhi Vinayak" Hospital in Virar E. Conducted Health Awareness Camps.
- Newly started with a 20 Bed "Wellcare Multispeciality Hospital" at Y.K. Nagar NX. Virar West.
DR. SONU PURIM.B.B.S, M.D (GENERAL PHYSICIAN)
Dr. Sonu Puri is a highly qualified Doctor of Medicine trained through several years of both coursework and clinical practice. Dr. Puri completed his M.B.B.S. degree from CPR HOSPITAL, KOLHAPUR. And further achieved MD MEDICINE DEGREE from BJ MEDICAL COLLEGE AND SASSON HOSPITAL, PUNE. He has served and got experienced more at esteemed Cooper hospital for span of 1 Year. Much capable and experince to manage government COVID centers across westerm region at Thane, Mira road and Malad. currently Dr. Sonu Puri is actively working and providing is expert medical advice across many well known hospitals from Mira Road to Virar areas. in many well known hospitals. The ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, teachers and social service professionals is key to providing effective medical care.
DR. NITESH SALUNKHEPEDIATRICIAN (CHILD SPECIALIST)
Dr. Nitesh Salunkhe is child specialists who focus on the physical, emotional and social health of neonates, infants, children, adolescents and young adults. Deals specifically with health promotion and prevention, and the detection and management of physical, behavioural, developmental, mental / emotional, environmental and social problems that affect children. The ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, teachers and social service professionals is key to providing effective pediatric care. Few of the speciality are as mentioned below:
- Maintains Patient Records.
- Establishes Treatment Plans.
- Provide Referrals to Specialists.
- Conducts Through Medical Examinations.
- Diagnoses and treats illnesses, injuries. Communicates with patient's parents.
DR. LEENA SALUNKHEFAMILY PHYSICIAN & HOMEOPATHIC (SKIN SPECIALIST)
Dr. Leena Salunkhe provide quality care for all the patients. Has extensive medical knowledge and strong interpersonal skills. Have strong communication with patients, nurses, doctors and other members of a care team to explain the diagnosis, determine the best course of treatment and follow up on recovery. Her aim is to provide continuous care for the patient while in the hospital or ambulatory setting. She manages and treats a variety of medical conditions from minor cuts to mental health to palliative care to surgery. Also takes care of complexity and risk in situations that often times are uncertain and changing.